Sunday, November 2, 2014

Black and White Sunday: One Last Creep-out


There he lurks, hidden beneath a huge leaf. It's Spidey Toby.

I almost called this post "when photos go rogue". I wanted to use it last week but it did a disappearing act on my computer. Then today when I loaded PicMonkey behold: the lost photo in my Documents folder. How did it get there? Why did it suddenly pop up days later? Mysterious and mysteriouser. 

Perhaps only the demons? angels? imps? that live in my new Yosemite OS X can ever know. I'll bet some of you have spirits making mischief on your computer, tablet, or phone too.

6 comments:

  1. GREMLINS we say. Have a serene and easy Sunday.
    Best wishes Molly

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've heard that ghosts love to mess with electronics! There is a real ghost in my mom's house where I live, but mostly he just knocks things off of the walls and counters and stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  3. MOL MOL MOL TOBY MY FURIEND YOU ARE MY ABSOLUTE FAVORITE SPIDER MAN AND YOU ARE FUNNY TOO
    HUGS MADI YOUR BFFF

    ReplyDelete
  4. Spiders, spiders everywhere!!! Even in the new Yosemite system. I'm hearing good things about it (I haven't upgraded yet) but if spider photos do crazy stuff on my computer. Well, forget it!

    ReplyDelete

We love to know what you have to meow, bow-wow, growl, or just plain howl. Leave a comment for us!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...