Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Wordless (kinda) Wednesday: Who Am I?: Canine Edition

First, let me say thank you to Oz the Terrier for a funny and witty limerick about Toby. I think he caught what a quirky personality Toby has. Please check it out at Oz's blog.

It's Wordless Wednesday, the blog hop that ideally is pictures only. Check out this handsome canine. Can you identify it? Here's a hint: it is named for one of my all-time heroes.

 Put your guess in the comments and I hope you will return on Friday to see if you are correct.
Photo Credit: Kevin Schafer
Photo Credit: World Wildlife Fund

7 comments:

  1. Drats we got no idea and we won't cheat by Googling it. LOL don't leave it too long before you tell us. We are dying to know. Have a wonderful Wednesday.
    Best wishes Molly

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oz did a great limerick for Toby, stopping in to say Hi and have a great day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loved Toby's limerick. (Is he chewing a Benebone in the pic on Oz's site?)

    Have no idea what that gorgeous creature is. And the hint didn't help either... I give!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Completely stumped. Beautiful, though!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hmmm....is that a coyote?
    I have no idea BOL!!
    Beautiful though!
    Thanks for coming by my blog!
    ღ husky hugz ღ frum our pack at Love is being owned by a husky!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That looks like a fox in squirrel fur. Must be fun for chasing! :P

    ReplyDelete

We love to know what you have to meow, bow-wow, growl, or just plain howl. Leave a comment for us!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...