Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Wordless Wednesday - Rejects

Wordless Wednesday
For today's post and your amusement or disgust I am using a few of the reject photos from past attempts...
Dizzy much?


Didn't your camera come with a flash?

This just looks wrong.

Not my husband's best look nor Toby's best side!

Look here Toby...here Toby...CHEEZ Toby! Sigh.

This one's not bad ( thanks Ted) but I used one where Toby (finally) looked at the camera. 
Okay, now go look at your blog photos. They look pretty fantastic don't they! 

10 comments:

  1. Love outtakes! No shortage of bloopers when dogs and cameras mix!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your outtakes - we'll have to take a look at ours too - we sure have lottsa rejects! :)

    Have a fun day

    Your pal Snoopy :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have a wonderful wordless Wednesday.
    Best wishes Molly

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this idea...sometimes the outtakes are so much funnier than the "good" shots...and yes I have hundreds of them

    ReplyDelete
  5. That last one is a beautiful view, but the rest are hilarious!
    www.dogtreatweb.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. OK - that pic with the baby is just hilarious!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think they've pretty good but I'm a notoriously bad photographer
    Urban hounds

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nope! Yours still look better than mine! BTW I am stupid, who is Matthew Brady? I didn't get it

    ReplyDelete
  9. i love outtakes. i think my favorite is the one where toby is walking away as you are calling his name. i can totally relate. i try to post my outtakes semi-regularly just to show that poopy pictures happen. BOL there should be an outtake blog hop. i think it would be fun to see everyone's poopy pictures.
    bailey unleashed

    ReplyDelete
  10. hahaha mummy take photos like that all the time

    ReplyDelete

We love to know what you have to meow, bow-wow, growl, or just plain howl. Leave a comment for us!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...